This fine turf zero phosphate fertiliser with the added advantage of 4% Fe is designed to tone up the sward and top growth, along with helping to control moss growth in the cooler months as the growing season ends or use at spring time to give a good starting boost to early growth.
This product is easy to use and highly effective, but too much can be as bad as too little, so it is important to follow the distribution guidelines carefully.
Caution: The use of this product may inhibit the growth of moss. Do not use in drought conditions.
- Response to application can normally be seen within 7 days.
- Balanced Nitrogen and Potassium to strengthen the sward
- High Iron content to help control moss
- Granule dispersal/breakdown takes around 4-5 days.
- When applying, ensure you get even application/coverage by using a mechanical spreader, set at the correct settings.
- Avoid mowing for around a week either side of the application.
- Avoid applying during Drought conditions.
Application rate: 35g/sq. m. (1oz/sq. yd.)
Coverage: 570 sq.m @ 35g per metre
Spring: March, April, May.
Autumn: September, October, November
Packaged Weight: 20kg
For the latest price please email or call our sales team
Costs are affected by the size/type of delivery and distance
Please email or call our sales team for a personal quotation
If you have any further questions call us FREE on 0800 500 3900.