- 08 Mar
A very popular standard fertiliser that can be used during the growing season on lawns, outfield and turf areas.
Spring/Summer Outfield is a very flexible fertiliser that can be used alone or as a compliment to other types of treatments.
- Response to application can normally be seen within 7 days.
- Granule dispersal/breakdown takes around 4-5 days.
- High levels of Nitrogen to help encourage growth.
- Even growth, strength and colour over the surface, helping to prevent unsightly patches.
- When applying, ensure you get even application/coverage by using a mechanical spreader, set at the correct settings.
- Apply when the grass is actively growing.
- Avoid mowing for around a week either side of the application.
- Avoid applying during Drought conditions.
Application rate: 70g/sq. m. (2oz/sq. yd.)
Coverage: 285 sq.m @ 70g per metre
Spring: March, April, May.
Summer: June, July, August.
Caution: March to September avoid dry soil conditions.
Packaged Weight: 20kg