- 08 Mar
This autumn/winter fine turf blend has the added advantage of 4% Fe.
The particle size ensures that it is washed down over the winter month to give beneficial help to the root zone.
A Micro-fine granular fertiliser designed for use across the Autumn and Winter months on grass lawn and turf areas.
Added iron (Fe) to help fight disease and also its prevention. Balanced levels to help support the turf through the cold, wet winter months whilst avoiding high levels or saturation and run off.
- Cost effective application, from as little as 35g/sq.m enabling one bag to cover 571m2 making it very economical.
- Response to application can normally be seen within 7 days.
- Granule dispersal/breakdown takes around 4-5 days.
- Adjusted levels of Phosphate\Potash to support the slow down in growth cycles but maintain healthy root structures.
- Balanced Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and potassium (NPK) to assist the grass throughout the winter months.
- When applying, ensure you get even application/coverage by using a mechanical spreader, set at the correct settings.
- Avoid mowing for around a week either side of the application.
- Avoid applying during Frosty or Drought conditions.
Application rate: 35g/sq. m. (1oz/sq. yd.)
Coverage: 570 sq.m @ 35g per metre
Autumn: September, October, November
Winter: December, January, February
Spring: March, April, May
Packaged Weight: 20kg