Organic Mulch M2000
Simply the best time saver for your garden and vegetable patch, Mulching has a host of benefits.
Covering the soil around plants with a protective layer of material will considerably suppress weed growth and help retain moisture, meaning less time spent weeding and watering. Mulching also provides additional plant nutrients enriching the soil and invigorating plant growth and health.
A further benefit of mulching is that it is also aesthetically pleasing, enhancing the appearance of your borders with the contrast between mulch and plants defining your garden.
GOSTD Brand Organic Mulch is a rich shredded and composted natural organic material, there are no chemical additives or peat of any kind in the product, which has a ph of approximately 7.0
Soil Association certified, fine organic soil conditioner made in Britain that is rich in nutrients and essential trace elements providing plants with an ideal growing medium.
- British product manufactured from 100% recycled organic material
- Contains no additives or chemicals
- Provides natural plant nutrients including: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese and Sulphur
- Peat free 0mm-10mm soil conditioner
- Improve soil fertility and moisture retention
- Breaks down heavy clay soils and humus to sandy soils
- Suitable for bedding and on trees, shrubs as well as on annual and perennial crops.
- Particularly effective for improving low quality soils where fertility and organic matter have been reduced by long term use of chemical fertilisers.