- Parent Category: ROOT
- 08 Mar
A spring and summer micro fine granular compound fertiliser, zero phosphate designed for use on light soil or sand.
This fine turf zero phosphate fertiliser with the added advantage of 1.5% Fe and 1%MgO plus seaweed, is designed to tone up the sward and boost top growth
Caution: The use of this product may inhibit the growth of moss. Do not use in drought conditions.
- Response to application can normally be seen within 7 days.
- High Nitrogen and Potassium to stengthen the sward and encourage growth
- 1.5% Iron content to help control moss and add colour
- 1% Magnesium Oxide aids colour recovery
- Granule dispersal/breakdown takes around 4-5 days.
- When applying, ensure you get even application/coverage by using a mechanical spreader, set at the correct settings.
- Avoid mowing for around a week either side of the application.
- Avoid applying during Drought conditions.
Application rate: 35g/sq. m. (1oz/sq. yd.)
Coverage: 570 sq.m @ 35g per metre
Spring: March, April, May.
Summer: June, July, August
Packaged Weight: 20kg