- Parent Category: Products
- 08 Mar
The GOSTD Brand Products range from Surrey Loams Ltd are used by some of the worlds finest sporting establishments, and the same wealth of knowledge and expertise in the refinement, mixing and blending of various natural organic materials goes into producing our popular Organically Enriched Loam.
Organically Enriched Loam is an ideal material for general garden construction, the preparation of shrub beds, planting areas and lawn areas, prior to seeding and turfing, and the filling of large containers and pots.
When using in containers and pots, add additional grit for drainage and feed when necessary with fertilizer of choice.
Our Organically Enriched Loam is a combination of finely screened medium clay based loam, blended with rich shredded and composted organic matter, to provide all the natural plant nutrients required. Only natural materials are used and there are no chemical additives, or any kind of peat in the product, which has a ph of approximately 7.0.
Why “medium clay” based Loam? Because medium clay based loams and soils produce the most fertile growing media especially when enriched with natural organic compost.
Why “organic” compost? Because natural organic compost is a recycled material, enhancing, not depleting our environment. Soil Association certified, organic soil conditioner made in Britain that is rich in nutrients and essential trace elements providing plants with an ideal growing medium.
Here are some of the properties of the Organic Compost we blend with our premium loam:
- Peat free soil conditioner.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled organic material
- Contains no additives or chemicals
- Provides natural plant nutrients including: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Manganese and Sulphur
- Improve moisture retention and soil fertility.
- Suitable for bedding and top dressing on lawns, trees and shrubs as well as on annual and perennial crops.